Jun 22, 2009

Karl with his father.


I love pictures that show emotions and a strong connection between two persons.
That's why i love so much to "catch" these valuable moments especially when photographing a wedding.
But i am a real sucker when the two persons are father and son. I find it really hard to hold back my tears when i see an old father crying (hopefully of happiness and proudness) looking at his son. It always reminds me of my own father who in the age of 74 lives some 3000 km far away, and of how much we miss each other...
The picture above is not from a wedding but it feels special anyway. The little Karl was photographed with his sister and parents some days ago, but it was this photo with his father that immediately became my favorite.

0 kommentarer:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP